Only users who are at least 18 years old are allowed to bet on cricket and other sports. Underage players cannot place bets and are not allowed to register an account. If profile information is found to be inconsistent with information from verification documents, such a person will be blocked from Indibet.
When betting on sports in a bookmaker’s office and playing in an online casino, you should keep in mind the following points:
- Gambling is purely entertainment, not a way to make money;
- If you lose, you must not give in to the excitement and make repeated bets in an attempt to win back;
- You should only play with the money that you are willing to lose, and the loss of which will not hit the family budget;
- Do not gamble with funds you have borrowed or taken on credit.
If you play regularly, there is a small risk of becoming addicted to betting. If you start to notice that the game becomes obsessive for you, you can use the possibility of self-exclusion. Write to e-mail or chat to the support service, and our experts will restrict access to the account for a certain period of time. It is also possible to limit the number of bets and maximum amounts.
To understand whether or not you are susceptible to gambling addiction, answer a few questions for yourself:
- Is sports betting just a hobby for you or something more?
- Do you increase the size of bets on a losing streak?
- Do you borrow money from other people to place a bet?
- Can you stop when you’ve lost a lot of money?
- Do you often spend more time playing than you originally planned?
- Do you feel uncomfortable if you can’t place a bet for a long time?
If you gave more positive answers than negative ones, it indicates a predisposition to gambling addiction. To reduce the risks, it is recommended to determine in advance the amount, after losing or winning which you will stop. Also, be sure to determine the time you can spend on gambling.
If you feel that you are losing control, report it to support.